The ECO DIY Photo Booth is built for new entrepreneurs looking to breakthrough in the photo booth industry. Just like the T11 2.0 Photo Booth, this has a rectangular-shaped stand. The ECO Photo Booth offers more branding capability than the T11 2.0 Photo Booth. There are many options to choose from, but there is nothing like the ECO Photo Booth which offers high-end quality photos that will leave your guest wanting for more. Built for maximum portability, the ECO Photo Booth is lightweight to transport and quick to set-up. Within under 10 minutes, you have a photo booth up and running for your event.
Lead time: 1-2 days
Made In The USA With Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum.
New! design Camera Tilt Knob To Accommodate Guests Of All Sizes.
Breaks Down Into 3 Pieces For Easy Transport.
Fits Most DSLR Cameras
Travel Cases Available
Flash Mount On The Top for Wider Spread of Light
Permanently mounted hardware (never lose the bolts again)
An easy baseplate alignment plate
1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Surface Pro 3 up to Surface Pro 7
- Acer Alpha switch 12
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Attractive fine texture powder coat painted finish
- Highly stable Aluminum base
- Total weight 35LBS
- 1x ECO Aluminum head unit with spring-assisted manual camera tilt
- 1x Aluminum Single piece Column
- 1x Aluminum Baseplate
- 1x Aluminum Flash Rod
- 1x Aluminum Removable side-mounted Printer Shelf
*** Printer cover sold separately. Why? Because you have the choice of choosing your own printer for this booth. ;)
COST SAVINGS BY DOING IT YOURSELF
- We provide you with a list of recommended hardware you will need to complete your photo booth.
- Support and expert advice just in case you get stuck!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN PHOTO BOOTH SOFTWARE
- Take our recommendation on photo booth software or since you are building the booth yourself you will have the freedom of choosing your own photo booth software!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN DSLR CAMERA
- Choose any DSLR camera to work with your photo booth. We recommend a Canon T7 or better.
25lbs without electronic components
Note: Shell does not include ring flash, electronic equipment, computer, software etc. Recommended parts list will be available via download after purchase. This is a “do it yourself” build. No support included.