T11 2.0 Photo Booth Shell Only
: Photobooth City
Introducing, the T11 2.0 Photo Booth Shell. Created for those on-the-go photoboothers and attendants. The T11 2.0 is constructed with lightweight polished aluminum and powdered coated with medium gloss. The camera mount inside the shell will accommodate all of your DSLR cameras and lenses. Any Canon or Nikon camera with standard lens will fit inside this 7 1/2″ depth shell.
Lead time: 2-3 weeks
Made In The USA With Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum.
New! design Camera Tilt Knob To Accommodate Guests Of All Sizes.
Breaks Down Into 6 Pieces For Easy Transport.
Fits Most DSLR Cameras
Breaks Down Into multiple Pieces For Easy Transport
Travel Cases Available
Exclusively Designed for Photographer
Flash Mount On The Top for Wider Spread of Light
Fits Most DSLR Cameras
Fits Surface Pro (MSP 3 or newer version) or Acer Alpha Switch 12
1 Year Manufactures Warranty
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE CLASSIC BOOTH SHELL ENCLOSURE?
- Base Plate
- Main Bottom Upright
- Main Top Upright
- Top Head Unit
- Flash Rod
*** Printer cover sold separately. Why? Because you have the choice of choosing your own printer for this booth. ;)
COST SAVINGS BY DOING IT YOURSELF
- We provide you with a list of recommended hardware you will need to complete your photo booth.
- Support and expert advice just in case you get stuck!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN PHOTO BOOTH SOFTWARE
- Take our recommendation on photo booth software or since you are building the booth yourself you will have the freedom of choosing your own photo booth software!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN DSLR CAMERA
- Choose any DSLR camera to work with your photo booth. We recommend a Canon T5 or better.
WORKS WITH A SURFACE PRO (MSP 3 or newer version) or Acer Alpha Switch 12
- If you already have a Surface Pro (MSP 3 or newer version) then you are on your way to a new booth! We recommend a Surface Pro 4 Windows 10.
- also works with Acer Alpha Switch 12
- Photo Booth Shell Head Unit: 13″x 14″x 7″
- Screen Cut Out: 10-3/8″ x 7-1/2″
- Base Plate: 15″ x 21″ with 6″ x1-1/2″
25lbs without electronic components
Note: Shell does not include ring flash, electronic equipment, computer, software etc. Recommended parts list will be available via download after purchase. This is a “do it yourself” build.